STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32429ZI Dısc1 Gyro wrong data problem

I'm tring to write own L3GD20 library. I can read chip ID (but L3G sent to me ffd4 and its partially true). But I cannot read any axis of gyro. Partially gyro always sent to me FF or 00. I'm doing something wrong but I dont know what's wrong. How can...

RageLog by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usb dfu upload own code

I have a problem with example from st with upload via dfu, when I want to upload the binary example from st via dfuse everything is ok and works great, but now I want to build my own code with simply toggle led. I change the flash address and vector ...

BWawr by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any chance for a STM32F720?

Hello,the STM32F730 in packages with 144 and more pins offers a high speed USB phy. The price for that chip would make it a favourable solution for USB HS. BUT the chip has crypto modules that require export restrictions. A variant as STM32F720 with...

My STM32F446RE CAN controller declares a message on the bus (transmits SOF), but then never transmits anything else in the frame (bus just stays idle). Why is this?

I have implemented a CAN controller on the STM32F4 where it successfully transmits a SOF bit, but then the bus stays idle for the rest of the message. The values loaded into the registers are all correct and verified that they have been successfully ...