STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L475RC RTC Issue?

Are there any known issues with the RTC Wakeup on the STM32L475?I cannot get it to work, I've copied the code exactly as it appears in the STOP2_PWR example, but no matter what I do the ISR does not get called.If I check the registers I can see the t...

adrian by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is SafeRTOS support in STM32CUBEMX?

If I want to use the SafeRTOS for critical issue can I use it in the cubeMX as I use today the FreeRTOS?If it is possible or not at this stage, and if yes what adaptation do I need to do to use it?Is there any guide for immigrate Safe RTOS to CUBEMX?...

Barbie by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST-LINK_CLI.exe Family device :Unknown device

Hello there,I am trying to connect to a stm32F091 mcu through st-link_cli. The problem appears when the CLI cannot recognice the device, but when I use the STM32 ST-Link Utility (the one with GUI) there are no problem in find the device. Anyone coul...

MP??r by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How I do for receive data from a SPI EEPROM?

I'm using the STM32l053R8Tx, I configured the board NUCLEO-l053R8 by STM32CubeMX and I transmitted a data for an EEPROM with the function HAL_SPI_Transmit(...); and I'm trying receive the data with this function HAL_SPI_Receive(...); but I only recei...

VOliv.5 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos