STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Hi. I am using stm32f429 board I am trying to read an analog signal from adc with timer. The sampling time should be 2us. But no matter how much I try, I could not do it. Please at least give me an idea about how to do it.

My first goal is to reach the sampling time of 2us. I am using timer2 as interrupt to read an analog signal from AN0 and to measure the adc sampling time, I am toggling a led every time I read a value in the callback interrupt and checking the toggle...

MKara.17 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why chaining TIM5 to TIM3 fail ?

I'm using a STM32L486RG and i try to chain TIM5 to TIM3 and it fail (TIM3->CNT doesn't increment). The other chaining combinations work correctly. Here is my test code:#include <assert.h> #include <stdbool.h>   #include "stm32l4xx.h"   #define TIM_MA...

nicolas by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD(FATFS) cannot work with STemwin

Posted on April 29, 2017 at 07:40Hi , all:I use STM32CubeMx to generate MDK V5 project for my stm32f746g-discovery board.I found I can't use the SD  with FATFS after add STemwin Lib to my project , but it works fine only if  i just use SD and  LTDC ...

How ADC integral linearity error is calculated?

From STM32F373xx datasheet, SAR ADC characteristics, page 99/137, for Vdda = 3V, i can see thatED - Differential linearity error is max +/-1 LSBEL - Integral linearity error is max +/-1.5 LSBBut in SDADC characteristics, page 111/137, the difference ...

Timers out of sync 32F746GDISCOVERY ?

Hello,i found a strange behavior having 2 timers running.My initial intention was having 4 input captures on the 32F746GDISCOVERY spread over two timers (no timer with 4 pins connected to the Arduino Header) one running as master and triggering the s...

0690X000006CJz4QAG.png

STM32F746G-DISCO Discovery Board Touchscreen Issue

We have been experiencing reliability issues with the touchscreens on the STM32F746G-DISCO Discovery board; on some boards the touchscreens stop responding. This is not software related as the problem occurs with our custom application, the ST demo a...

0690X000006CJJXQA4.jpg
Peter1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels