STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Why do GP14 and PB15 GPIOS not work for me?

All other GPIOS work but these two do not. They get the same voltage as the rest (0 and 3.2V). All pins Vdd and Vss I have them well except pin 97 VDD_USB that by mistake I have connected to GND.I have attached the project with which I have been test...

FFran by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about PC13,PC4,PC5

Hi,Masterplatform:stm32f030C8TxI saw the data sheet as described below:My schematic is as follows:These LED lights can be lit at the same time, the program can also run normally, but their current sum has exceeded 3ma. Although it violates the descri...

0690X000006CqQsQAK.jpg 0690X000006CqQxQAK.jpg
lyu by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! (SOLVED) STABIP in STM32F373CC never gets cleared

Hi there,I am using the STM32F373CC in LQFP48 package on my own application (not a nucleo or discovery board) with all supplies and references connected to 3.3V and decoupled as suggested by ST.The microcontroller is running as expected, I/Os are ope...

TThan by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whether BOR is default enabled in STM32L431 controller

Hi,I am using STM32L431 controller, I would like to know whether BOR is enabled by default or we have to write code to enable the BOR. I Assume that, by default it is enabled for threshold voltage 1.7V. Please share your input on this. ​Thank you in ...

SNaik.5 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos