STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I can't get data from CAN

Hi everyone,I'm new using ST microcontrollers and I've began using blue pill development board. My project has to read data from CAN at 250 kb/s. Also I'm using MikroC PRO for ARM to create the program but I'm unable to read any data from CAN so far....

Dayi by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use HAL_SPI_Receive_DMA correctly?

Posted on June 18, 2018 at 15:00Hi,How to use HAL_SPI_Receive_DMA correctly? We need to receive an ongoing data stream via spi. For that we use spi receive with dma. But if we call HAL_SPI_Receive_DMA once before the main loop the HAL_SPI_RxCpltCall...

Timer DMA Burst mode (arbitrary waveform)

Posted on September 22, 2017 at 14:25Dear all,I'm having a problem creating a arbitrary waveform using timer 1, MCU STM32L476RG. I use STM32CubeMX (4.21.0) to generate all initialization code after which I try to start a DMA transfer from memory to ...

wh by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels