STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Matching not good. First Difference at address..

I am using stm32f103zet6.The following error message occurs:​Matching not good. First Difference at address 0x64002000:File byte is 0x61.Read byte is 0x41​Target 02: Verify successful, but data not matching ...​I would appreciate any guidance on how ...

yjang.0 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SD cards and SPI rabbit hole help!

Hi All,After a day or so of researching I feel more overwhelmed than anything regarding using SPI to communicate with SD cards!! There is so much STUFF out there regarding embedded c and SD cards - I don't even know where to begin! I've gone down so...

STM32 Timer set in output compare / one pulse mode

Hi everyone, I'm trying to set a timer so that it works in output compare and also in one pulse mode, as I want it to only fire once. Below is my code for initiating timer1 in output compare/one pulse. Is this setup correct? One issue I'm having is t...

FFuma by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Error when flashing STM32L4R9I-DISCO

Hi to All ! I'm a new in STM32 MCU programming. (But with big experience in C/C++).Just bought STM32L4R9I-DISCO, install eclipse with plugin for AC6 toolchain, STM32Cube under Linux. Build one of the examples : RTC-timestamp, erase the Flash (without...

BNach by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading SPI data register after RXNE has asserted

Hello, I found a problem trying to read the Data Register of SPI over STM32L4:If I read the register after wait that RXNE is went to 0, like the follow code:// Wait until RXNE flag is reset while (!UTILITY_READ_REGISTER_BIT(SPI1->SR,SPI_SR_RXNE)); //...

ontares by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird printf behavior on STM32F3Discovery board

I use MXCube to create a simple project based on the STM32F3Discovery board. Only USB is enabled as a CDC device. Other settings remain untouched. The code is generated for Truestudio. In Truestudio I created the syscalls.c by New->Other->System Call...

Error with arm_fir_f32()

Hi,i'm using the arm_fir_f32() funktion to filter a real time input signal.My problem is, that the funktion return '-nan' for each input.#include "foc.h"#include "tim.h"#include "adc.h"#include "debug.h"#include "arm_math.h"/* FIR-FILTER */#define BL...

ASpie.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels