STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Flashing an STM32F746 Discovery Board

Hi,I am using an F746-DISCO board and would like to know the official or unofficial of flashing this board with a bin file.My preferred operating systems are OSX or Linux. I have successfully built and deployed on the 476 low power board and the Iot...

various defines stop working from includes

OK, I'm going crazy. stm32f4xx_hal_def.h is included in just about every file. Defined in this header is Hal_StatusTypeDef - Not found when compiled. I made no changes that could have impacted this. Prior to Hal_StatusTypeDef not being found, I ha...

Failure on STM32L4 SPI receive

Hello All,I have an STM32L486 and use the SPI3 to connect a SPI flash device.The code uses CubeMX L4 1.13 HAL SPI and seems to work.But after reflash or reboot the SPI returns only 00h values.After an power on reboot it looks all fine.I compared in t...

taraben by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time-stamp by chaining two STM32 timers.

Hello Everyone,I have a requirement to track time and generate timestamps when an event occurs. I have tried time_base, input capture methods and trying with chaining two timers now.I wanted to know if it is possible to chain 2 timers in STM32L0 and ...

Interfacing stm32f1 with GSM

I am trying to interface GSM with my ARM controller [stm32f103c8t6].I knew a little about the working of GSM, - By sending the "AT" command to GSM, it will respond with a "OK" message.Before interfacing GSM with arm, i learned how to use HAL_uart fun...

0690X000006CSvSQAW.jpg
Bud by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plotting the accelerometer data acquired from LSM6DSL

Hi everyone. I want to use SWV on my TRUE STUDIO project to view my accelerometer data coming from LSM6DSL module. Data rate is 416 Hz and i'm using 4 wire SPI to get this data. SPI speed is 2.66 MHz. But when i turn on SWV, data are plotted very slo...

N ORhan by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels