STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA with half duplex SPI

On half duplex SPI, direction of MOSI line is controlled by BIDIOE register. So the register should be controled if you read register of spi device(address of register is written to MOSi and then the value is read from MOSI line)If DMA read register ...

Resolved! STM32L4R9I-DISCO Touch Screen dependencies

I'm trying to develop a custom application, but noticed that if I disconnect the touch screen cable of the AMOLED LCD, the joystick stops working. I'm looking through code for dependencies, but I think it's not in the provided code, but something pro...

Du1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Values Capacitor HSE & LSE

Which values can I suppose for Cin, Cout and Board Strays for STM32F103 and STM32L4 for HSE and LSE using the ecuation 1 in the following datasheet of the abracon "https://abracon.com/uploads/resources/PierceOscillator_Fundamentals.pdf"

I2C program for STM32L053R8T6 not working.

My code to write directly to registers for I2C communication between Lis3dh accelerometer and STM32L053R8T6 is not working. Only CMSIS drivers are used. Could you give some suggestions. [I am looking to learn the basics of STM32 and have tried HAL d...

ASING.91 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F105RBT6 systick slower than expected

I write a delay function using systick,it works well in stm32f103rbt6,but the same function does not works well when I select another chip stm32f105rbt6.when I toggle the led every 500ms,it is actually toggled every 1562ms,much slower than expected ...

0690X000006DEUHQA4.jpg

JTAG on Nucleo STM32 L152RE

Posted on September 26, 2017 at 18:04Hello,as part of a larger project, I want to connect  a custom JTAG-based debugger to the Cortex M3 present on the Nucleo STM32 L152RE.My debugger has already been fully tested on other development boards and wor...

STM32CubeMx and STemWin

Posted on December 28, 2017 at 11:00I'm trying to setup the STM32F7 device with the LCD driver using STM32CubeMx. But despite the description, I don't see the STemWin library in the Middleware tools list in the STMCube. What I'm doing wrong? Or what...

Labels