STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! How to read/write HTS221 over SPI1

Hello I am brand new to STM32F0xx chip set. I have on board HTS221 and need to read temperature and humidity over 3 wire SPI interface. Can anybody point me in the right direction. Maybe there is an example code on how to setup SPI1 for half duplex s...

Admir1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST-Link Utility bug in V4.2.0

I Previously used V4.0.0 (At least I think so) but sometime ago upgraded to V4.2.0. Now every second time I read a .hex from disk it crashes (having programmed the chip between file openings). The .hex is for a stm32H7 (doesn´t know if it makes a dif...

stm32f091 rtc error

Hi. As you can see in the picture I haven't got the LSE crystal resonator so I have 40 Khz as RTC input. The datetime is not well calculated.How can I resolve the problem? Is there a way to have an affidable rtc whitout the resonator?

0690X000006CxyrQAC.png

My IWDG init (stm32_IwdgSetup(..)) halts – why?

Hi.I use the STM32F107 and shall implement the IWDG to supervise my SW.But my IWDG init-code (stm32_IwdgSetup(..)): 1) stops/halts the MCU in the "IWDG->KR = 0xCCCC" statement below 2) MCU never proceeds/advances from the "IWDG->KR = 0xCCCC" statemen...

Missing bytes in UART frame through dma

Hi,​I implemented a UART communication using the DMA feature on a STM32L4 microcontroller.DMA RxCallback is called on UART Idle line detection interrupt as I d'ont know the length of the incomming frame. The baudrate is 230400 and I receive a frame e...

Manon S by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels