STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

7 segment display and hc595

Do not use scanning method.Display with hc595 output.display doing blinkThe display does not remain steady when operating.I suspect Spi.I need helpthanks #include "stm32f4xx_conf.h"   #include "stm32f4xx.h"   #include <stdio.h>       #define CLK ...

kemal by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F769I-DISC1 no speaker output via WM8994

Hi,I am currently developing with the STM32F769I-DISC1 development kit and get audio output via the CN7 Line Out connector when setting the initialisation to OUTPUT_DEVICE_HEADPHONE in the sample example as below: if(0 != audio_drv->Init(AUDIO_I2C_AD...

JFour.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem while receiving data from MEMS microphone.

I am using the STM32F407 discovery board and Wolfson pi audio interface. I have a problem in analysing sample values received from MEMS microphone.I wanted to plot the data sensed by the MEMS microphone, which is just sensing the surrounding environm...

rrach by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C by IT [solved]

Hi,I use I2C like this uint16_t I2cAddrTemp = 0x90; uint8_t I2cWritedata = 0x00; uint8_t I2cReaddata = 0xFF;   uint8_t read_i2c_temp(void) { hi2c1_status = HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit(&hi2c1, I2cAddrTemp, &I2cWritedata, 1, 1000); //PRINTF("I2c = %02X",...

MMath.10 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C2+DMA1 and UART4+DMA1

Hi all,I'm having some trouble getting DMA to service sequential uses of I2C+DMA transactions.​​​I can have the I2C+DMA initialize our demodulator, which involves some 12,000 reads and writes. (So, I2C+DMA works *very, very well* when it works.) I ca...

EJohn.17 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407 SDIO/SDCard

Posted on March 29, 2018 at 04:32I am trying to get the STM407VET to communicate to an SD Card using the SDIO interface and drivers. Code base was generated from CubeMX and Eclipse is the IDE. Debugging with Open OCD. Hardware is custom. I have trac...

Resolved! FMC memory map confusion

Hello,I have a little confusion regarding FMC memory map. I hope someone can help me with it.Accoring to reference (stm32h743) FMC external memories are mapped as following:0x6C000000 -0x6FFFFFFF FMC NOR/PSRAM/SRAM 4 Bank1 (or remap of FMC SDRAM Ban...

ranran by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard fault caused by strncpy,

Hi,I am running into a strange problem, I am using strncpy function to copy one array into another. If i include this in my code i get a Hard fault DEBUG_VT . I have read quite few article on hard faults and how to track them down but this one that i...

conrad c by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels