STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Use jtag uart

Hi can i use the same uart as my JTAG debugger uses to communicate with my Lidar i am using nucleo-64 board.It is uses pins PA2 and PA3 to load the program?

How to properly configure a RTC clock?

Have some problem with my code. CLock works too fast(about 20%). no difference between built-in oscillator, or crystal. And counts wrong(1, 2, 3...9, 16, then again 9 normal, and jump 6 up).Heres my code:#include "main.h"#include "an_disp.h"#include ...

BBart.16 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L152 GPIO Configuration

Hi, I would like to control a GPS module reset pin thru STM32L152. The reference circuit of the GPS module reset pin as per attached picture. According to the GPS data sheet, the reset pin "Only drive with open collector, no external voltage to be ap...

0690X000006Cv8PQAS.jpg
Khoo.B by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L433CCUX Flash Loader STMAP File

please somebody help me.i really need the STMAP File supports STM32L433CCUX. i cannot see this stmap file in flash loader demo program. please give me stmap file or please let me konw how to modify with other stmap file.thanks a lot.

jeff.lee by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels