STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Redirect printf() to COM port

A simple question.I have loaded & run the NUCLEO-F401RE \Projects\STM32F401RE-Nucleo\Examples\UART\UART_Printf example.The project sends printf() to COM.I have cut and paste the __io_putchar(int ch) code into my own project.__io_putchar() does not g...

PRobe by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC accuracy without internal re-calibration

Hello,I have an application, where I need ADC samples at a fixed rate, if the device is running. So, I can do a ADC self-calibration at start up and while idle, but not while the application is running.The application can run for several hours and th...

T B by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

__RBIT() and Truestudio

I want to reverse the Bits of a unsigned long data that is acquired by serial port. I used __RBIT() function in Attolic Truestudio but it does not work . I found during debugging the ARM_ARCH_7M  is not defined .I compiled similar code in the KEIL , ...

MNoor.10 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to turn on backup RTC registers on STM32F051R8T6

Hello, i have probem with backup registers, which are powered from VBAT pin on Dicsovery board.First problem was CubeMX init, where i can't choose LSE source, because the value of clock box, was not active. I tried differend things like change txt c...

shybiss by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which pins are needed to program a mcu via swd

hello everyone !i'm using a nucleo board (NUCLEO-F401RE) to program a MCU STM32F301 placed on newly fabricated pcb; the mcu has never been programmed.i have disconnected the jumpers to use the CN4 connector. i have just connected the SWCLK (clock sig...

ABoya.14 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels