STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Most effective way to generate waveform?

Need to generate a repeating waveform with external SPI 16-bit DAC.Using a table of values in memory, repeatedly loop through table outputting values to DAC.Delay between outputs is constant. No glitches at repeat!DMA only (no interrupts).What's the ...

Receiving and storing the sample values

I am using the STM32F4 Board and Wolfson pi audio card for my problem, which I stated down. I am trying to pass my own sample values to the DAC, then passing out them through the speaker. Then I want to capture/sense those values (emitted signals fro...

rrach by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PSRAM controller and MDMDA

Hello,There seems to be some limitation about PSRAM controller and MDMA:Although that are several channels that can be used with MDMA, there is only a single interrupt for MDMA.If I understand correctly, it means that mdma can't be used with several ...

ranran by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LwIP with ethernet interrupt

Posted on September 25, 2017 at 15:23Hey guys,for speed optimization I want to use ethernet interrupt when a new packet recieves. For this, first I changed heth.Init.RxMode to ETH_RXINTERRUPT_MODE and after that I added the interrupt handler with:vo...

user 143 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Op Amp to ADC 'spair' pins not available for other use??

STM32F302RBT...I want to use OpAmp1 in PGA Connected mode feeding ADC1 IN3. According to CubeMX the OpAmp pins VINP, OPAMP_VOUT and VINM are all 'Used' even though VOUT is internally connected to the ADC and VINM is not being used.If in the cube I ch...

JustMe by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STOP mode 2

Dear All,I have some problem with the STOP mode 2, doesn't work! In my program I use the following periphals:I2CSAILPUARTUART2My microcalculator is the STM32L4R5ZIT, and I use the nucleo EVAL board.To go in the STOP mode 2 I use the following command...

AVagh by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels