STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How do I make a SensorTile Project from TrueStudio

I'm a real newbie, so please forgive my lack of articulation at what I am trying to do. I have bought the SensorTile development kit and I am currently using Atollic TrueStudio. I have downloaded the STM32CubeMX Eclipse Plugin but cannot see anything...

RBell.7 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong Data send after correct Addr with I2C

Hi,I'm still having trouble with my I2C communication. I'm using the Bus as Master, at the moment without any Slave. After sending the Device Addr, which is transmitted correctly to the ouput (checked with logic analyser) I send data which is then pu...

0690X000006DTALQA4.png 0690X000006DTAGQA4.png

STM32F334 - using HRTIM for triggering ADC sampling

Hello,we are using the HRTIM (Channel A) of the STM32F334 to trigger the ADC.The data of the ADC is written to an uint16[3] array by using the DMA.We disabled the IRQ for the specific DMA channel as the ADC value is used by the main program with lowe...

s m by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

output from STM32F4 board to the speaker

I am using STM32F407 board with cortex-m4 and Wolfson pi audio extension card. I am using Keil micro vision 5. I Want to generate white Gaussian noise signal using the code(which I have to write) and I want to pass that output to the speaker. I went...

rrach by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help, what is going on ???

Hi if anyone can help it will be very much appreciatedYet another strange issueso I have my stlink v2 debugger set up with Rowley crossstudioeverything works fine when debugging and running my code from the ide on my nucleo st32f446RE board, yet whe...

JHERI by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Managing dual bank boot on STM32L476

Hi community,I'm currently struggling hard with the dual bank boot on the stm32L476:I managed in setting BFB2 as needed, thru an utility such as ST-LINK (ok, for debug only, not for production...)I cannot set it using DFU-USB read/write operations (...

Labels