STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Problem of SPI slave transmit

I testing SPI using two STM32F411 disco.One is master, the other is slave.My problem is only work MOSI , MISO is not working.I attach my Two source code.This is setting of my disco board.Do you have any idea about error of Slave transmit of SPI?

0690X0000087YD0QAM.jpg

RTC missed alarm STM32 L152VB

Hi,I use RTC for timing FreeRTOS (also in Tickless mode - in STOP mode) I use ALARM A in rtc. I noticed one weird behavior. Some times for examaple after 5 hours of running program the ALARM A is missed - no Interrupt of alarm happended, althougt the...

JAN R by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handling 16bit register address in i2c communication

I am trying to use ov5640 camera with stm32l4r5 board nucleo-144. The ov5640 has SCCB bus which is similar to i2c. But ov5640 has register with 16bit address (0x300A, 0x300B like this). I used CUBEMX to initialise i2c pins and generated code. How can...

PToma.14 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC resolution and its reference voltage

I am using STM32F407VG board. I wanted to know about the reference voltage and ADC resolution available on this board. I couldn't find the exact info related to these parameters in the datasheets.

rrach by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advancing debug steps clock by clock

Hello AllI understand that debug steps advance instruction by instruction (whether in C or assembly). I wonder if there is any way to advance CPU clock by CPU clock. I need this to debug an issue I have with the SysTick timer.Thanks

Amir1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finding sizeof(structure) in Atollic TrueSTUDIO

Hello, I am programming a SMT32 chip and I am trying to find the size of a defined structure like the code snippet below. From reading online, using sizeof() on a structure can yield different results on different IDEs. When I use sizeof(struct some...

BRoge by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L0 stop mode - RTC wakeup not working after RESET

STM32L041F6 - I configured RTC for wakeup every second from Stop mode. It works ok, but after external reset (NRST pin) it not working. Program run in main while() only once, to line:HAL_PWR_EnterSTOPMode(PWR_LOWPOWERREGULATOR_ON, PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI);...

mat-ush by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels