STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Help getting started with NUCLEO-F722ZE

So I've just bought a F722ZE based board which is ideal for the projects I'll be working on, however I was hoping I could get this to work with the arduino IDE and save myself the trouble of learning the new platform, but this doesn't seem to be poss...

JWood by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L475RE only run in debug mode

Hi everyone!I’m working with a STM32L475RE design. The project works completely fine in “debug mode�? (using ULINK2) but doesn’t work in release mode. I’m trying to find the code part that could be the problem, using a LED on the initiation. However,...

STOP2 mode, voltage regulator, stm32cube

Posted on June 28, 2018 at 13:29Hi all,I'm trying low power modes of the STM32. I've noticed that HAL_PWREx_EnterSTOP2Mode synopsis mention that:  *        The voltage regulator is set in low-power mode but LPR bit must be cleared to enter stop 2 mo...

mh_stm by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! why the MCU stm32L011F3 has so small flash memory?

the MCU stm32L011F3 has only 8k flash ,and without standard peripheral library, only HAL and LL library, as i know, the Optimization of HAL is lowest all of them, and LL driver is little Readiness,can any one tell me, is that the HAL driver can exec...

lming.0 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does this code not work properly in trueSTUDIO?

​Hi.​I changed the debugging tool from IAR to trueSTUDIO for STM32.​There is code that IAR created and completed the operation. However, the same code, but does not work in trueSTUDIO.​An example of the code is shown below.​int a = 0;​void HAL_TIM_Pe...

SWoon by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743II SPI+DMA malfunction

I am porting a firmware from STM32F2/F4 to a H7 (STM32H743IIT6) platform on a custom board. There is an SST26VF064B-104I/SM flash on the boards with custom drivers with FAT FS file system driven by SPI and DMA. It works perfectly on older boards sinc...

laszpar by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels