STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32L432KC basic DSP loop. Any way to improve this?

I am using Nucleo STM32 L432KC board with STM32CubeIDE v1.12.1 and doing very basic DSP operations with data values read via ADC through DMA into a circular buffer. It works, but the math is slower than expected.Below is an example loop in my code. A...

JBeal.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

STM32CUBE IDE STM32L152VBTx and WakeupCallback -- None?

Hello,I am moving code from one MCU to this old STM32L152 in where the UART is configured as Multiprocessor Mode.I am using STM32 CubeIDEI get compile error..   It looks to me like there is no WakeupCallback at all. HAL_UARTEx_WakeupCallbackHAL_UART_...

Eddiie by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H573 I2S audio clock problem

Hi, I'm trying to set the following parameters for I2S in Device Configuration Tool (STM32CubeIDE v1.14.0): - Master Clock Output enable - audio frequency: 48kHz - Data and Frame Format: 16 bits I want to connect an external 12.288 MHz clock to the A...

Wojtek2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U5A5: OCTOSPI and 1.08V GPIOs

In datasheet for STM32U5Axx is mentioned:a) "up to 14 I/Os with independent supply down to 1.08 V" - cool, great feature I needb) OCTOSPIM: "efficient OCTOSPI pin assignment with a full I/O matrix (before alternate function map)"What does it mean?Cou...

tjaekel by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use ADC with DMA, then DMA to SDIO/MMC?

Hi all,I am using a STM32H723ZG Nucleo-144 board. Here I have attached a micro-SD card module. I am sampling from one of the ADCs with 8.33 Msps at 8-bit resolution. I am able to transfer the data to RAM using DMA without any loss. However, I wonder ...

elso by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Kit/boards recommendation for handheld game console

Hi,I have for dream to be able to create a handheld game console like the PSP when I was younger. It's for this main reason I study electronics.I wonder if there is a kit that help me to understand and learn about the concept of it or something not t...

KarlY by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

CEC HDMI hanshaking example and bug in MX report

First bug, i start testing CEC on F051DISCO . Open MX create config for KEIL v5 and generate code.After build and load i spent some hours to locate why code dont receive and hangs. Elaborate bad generated startus assembler file where is IRQ named CEC...

MM..1 by Chief II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DMAMUX configuration

Hello community,I cant get the dma working on the stm32g474. What I did till now:- enabled tim15 -> working with interrupts- enabled dma req. on update event- enabled dma and dmamux clocks in rcc- enabled dma int in nvic -> can be triggered through n...

Restart issue

Hi , I am using STM32L072CZT6 for our low power application. We are using Standby mode with RTC for alarm and periodic interrupt wakeup. The device is wakeup and work properly for more than 12 hours hours. After that the controller didn't operate and...