STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Masking unwanted callbacks

Posted on May 24, 2018 at 14:07The following is CubeMX generated code (STM32L051) for TIM interrupts.  I am interested in the capture callback from a different TIM channel configured for IC but I am also getting OC_Delay and PWM_PulseFinished callba...

HOW to output Vrefint to PB0 or PB1 from stm32l100

I wanted to output Vrefint to PB1 from stm32l100 in one of my project. I followed the procedure in RM0038 Reference manual Page 201Set the VREFOUTEN bit in COMP_CSR.Close the analog switch of I/Os in group 3 by setting CH8 or CH9 in RIASCR1.So I di...

slu.7 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to debug a hard fault exception for STM32?

I am currently using stm32f407 with FreeRTOS as operating system in MDK IDE. Recently, When I added a new function ( The new function is ospf routing algorithm, and it is very complex and involves many files ) to my project, I began to encounter hard...

yanhc by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable USART6 in STM32F746 Discovery

I have a heavily modified example running in my 746 Discovey board. I want to have UART6 running on pins PC6 and PC7. Mainly because those pins are easy to reach. Both pins are at 3.3V now. That is the problem. It would be nice to know for example in...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F7 QSPI AR-Register False Update

This has been discussed in two other threads, one brought up by someone else and another by myself when I thought I found a solution but it ended up being a fake solution.https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkgwcSAB/stm32f7-quadspi-and-the-...