STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Setting the USART baud-rate

Hi Everyone,We have managed to increase the clock speed for STM32F722 using PLL. Now we are wondering how we can keep the baud rate of USART6 to 115200 bit/s (is there any function/capability in STM32F722 that automatically adjusts the USART clock di...

DHes by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

UART receive interrupt

I'm trying to take input from user via serial port. I use STM32's USART1_IRQHandler and sscanf functions. Although I can print message on the port by using sprintf, I can't take input with sscanf. It doesn't wait for input and assigns a value I can't...

DAyva by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to run a program in sdram on STM32H743 ?

Hello guys, recently I designed a PCB board using STM32H743IIT6 and I encounter a problem when I try to run code in sdram. The details are described as below.​question: I have a demand jumping to run a user program(function) in the sdram. B...

0690X0000098FYaQAM.png
Bornason by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

In LP RUN mode can I use SAI2

I'm using an STM32L476 as an analogue to digital streaming device. Analogue -> ADC -> DMA ->SAI -> External Device. The SAI runs as a Time Division Mutiplexed (TDM) slave, with the data clock and frame sync are received from an external device. The d...

RLamk.15 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

nitially when the microcontroller is started up it should start with some default PWM with some fixed duty cycle(say 65%), but i want it to start slowly (soft start ) rising (LIKE A RAMP) need HElP/Support in adding this feature

I have developed a PID control loop where PWM has to adjust itself to give the desired outputand the PWM is controlled by ADC and reference voltage.initially when the microcontroller is started up it should start with some default PWM with some fixe...

GH M by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels