STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 programming service

Hello everyone.I'd like to ask about the possibility of purchasing pre-programmed STM32 parts with our application.For now, we expect a low volume production in the mid term, but it is expected to grow around 1 year after product launch.Is it possibl...

jose_1. by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L071 VREFINT_DIV

Hello, my work mate made a design where we have to measure a low voltage in a smaller range (0-.120mV) on an Input.His assumption and hardware realization to meet the requirements based on datasheet DS10690 Rev 6. Here on page 63 you can find the ta...

Artur1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem saving data in flash memory.

Hello, guys!I have problem saving data in STM32L0's flash memory.If I save the data twice in the same location it works fine.If I save the data once CRC check fails - data writing goes wrong?!I have attached my code.Sorry for the "magic" numbers in t...

LMehm by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mipi dsi with LCD issue

Hi Everybody,I have a difficult problem. I use STM32F469I-Disco to porting new LCD on it.My LCD driver IC are ILI9806E and ST7701s. they are having the same problem.they can be lighted on, but image is not the same as my setting.Example: I use BSP_LC...

CYong by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use VSP on Nucleo STM32F746 board

I have a nucleo F746 board powered from CN1 (USB from the ST-LINK side) and I am interested to use the other USB port (CN13) configured as Virtual Serial Port (VSP) and start debugging with the printf () and log on a PC (the STM32 does not yet have ...

BMM by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I generate 'N' PWM pulses on TIM2 CH4.

I have inherited a PCBA that needs to generate a fixed number of PWM pulses on TIM2 CH4.I have successfully setup TIM1 as the Master (with repetition count = 0) and TIM4 as a Gated Slave.TIM1 CH1 is generating 2kHz PWM indefinitely.TIM2 CH4 is genera...

CStas by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos