STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F769 PWM using DMA on two channels PA2 and PA3 issue

Hello,I have an issue with using two channels of DMA to generate the PWM on PA2 and PA3 pins.I configured using CubeMX TIM2 PWM Generation CH3 and CH4. I have added the DMA memory to peripheral for PA2 DMA1Stream1 and for PA3 DMA1Stream6.The issue I ...

VMoca.1 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 ADC DMA Sample Rate Time

Hi everyone, I have some questions about using ADC. I have an analog channel and want to read it for a specified time according to my PWM signal because it has been used as a voltage sense on an inductor. However, I need more samples and have to chec...

ADC Advice

Suppose you want to get the max sample rate out of the ADC and you can not use DMA, how would you do that?

ATo by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

'F3 - RM316 COMP registers documentation

Please consider these modifications to RM0316:Also, please unify COMPxINSEL/COMPxINMSEL in that chapter (best by removing all instances of COMPxINSEL altogether - note, that in the registers table, the COMPxINPSEL bits are incorrectly marked as COMPx...

0690X00000DBylzQAD.png 0690X00000DByfhQAD.png

CAN2 peripheral configuration

I have this code attached which is configured to run both CAN1 and CAN2 peripherals however the TX functionality which is what I was trying to use is working on CAN1 but not on CAN2 (trying to send a packet using ADDmessage TX routine), I double chec...

NSood.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F723E-DISCO WM8994 audio codec

Hello,I try to use STM32F723E-DISCO to create guitar sound effect processor.At the begin I try to configure WM8994 codec to work in a simple loopback application LineIN to LineOUT (with small buffer in STM32 RAM memory). But without any positive resu...

Labels