STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! MAT Target External mode error. Chapter 2

Hi,I want to use matlab simulink to program a ST-Nucleo_F303RE board,with Matlab Simulink 2019b ver.2 with and extensions, ST MAT/TARGET,CubeMX newest version and SW4. (because CubeIDE it does not work)As a first attempt, I followed the MAT / TARGET ...

0690X00000AtPoGQAV.png 0690X00000AtPoLQAV.png 0690X00000AtPoQQAV.bmp 0690X00000AtPo6QAF.png

Init RCC on a STM32F3 (SOLVED)

------------------------------------------------------------------The init of RCC was correct. The SystemCoreClock variable dont reflect the new frecuency changes still "SystemCoreClockUpdate" is called.-----------------------------------------------...

JAlca by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuring interrupt pin using CMSIS

Currently I am trying to configure a second interrupt pin using CMSIS.SYSCFG->EXTICR[1] = (SYSCFG->EXTICR[1] & ~SYSCFG_EXTICR2_EXTI6)|(0b0000 << SYSCFG_EXTICR2_EXTI6_Pos); EXTI->FTSR = EXTI_FTSR_TR6; EXTI->RTSR = EXTI_RTSR_TR6; EXTI->IMR = EXTI_IMR_M...

Emper by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data convert in to zip format

hi i want to compress the text file in to .zip format and save this in to SD card, could you please tell me any one know about any library that available to do compressingi want .zip, i found some library to do gzipplease suggest me, Thanks in advan...

STM32F745 IWDG Refresh Problem when IWDG_RLR is less than 4

Dear All,I am trying to use IWDG for STM32F745 and I did actually. I used CT Cube MX to configure it. Prescaler is 4, Window is 4095 and RLR is 3. I checked clock configuration and IWDG uses 32kHz RC internal oscillator and count down from RLR. I exp...

0690X00000AtPm5QAF.png 0690X00000AtPm0QAF.png
TA1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 use SPI implement SWD?

I want to use SPI implement SWD protocol. Found this one enter link description hereIs there any advice you can provide detail?Have a nice day

YiKai by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using an STM32F030F4 20-pin for a battery powered application with just a low quiescent touch tensor (active high) for wake-up from low power stand-by on low-to-high and high-to-low sensor edges.

I'm considering an STM32F030F4 20-pin for a battery powered application. Might a low quiescent touch sensor (output high) in conjunction with the timers/functions onboard the chip be used to wake the chip from low power stand-by on the rising and fal...

Labels