STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H750: Cannot run IWDG1 Watchdog

Somehow my IWDG1 does not start. I follow exactly the instruction in the manual: IWDG1->KR= (DWORD)0xcccc; // Start IWDG IWDG1->KR= (DWORD)0x5555; // Access registers IWDG IWDG1->PR= 0; IWDG1->RLR= 500;  ... but if I check now IWDG1->SR, th...

flyer31 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 - ADC reading higher value

I have connected a sensor in differential mode to the ADC in stm32H743zi. On running the example code provided in CubeMX repository I am able to read the correct value of the sensor. But on replicating it in my application I am not able to read the c...

SR K by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F334R8 Nucleo Power Consumption measuring

Hi GuysI I am a beginner and appreciate any help!I need to measure with this microcontroller power consumption on SonyPlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo. Could someone give me a possible solution way/recommendations, what should I do, and how could I do ...

FBobo by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Playing video on STM32F7 disc board

Hello,I have F746 discovery board and i want to play a video file stored in SD card. I have successfully able to do file access(txt file) with sd card and file system. to play a video file what are the software modules i have to integrate into my pro...

n.serina by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos