STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Why stm32 usb msc not work with freertos?

I use STM32746G-Discovery to learn usb msc.I copied STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.15.0\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Applications\USB_Device\MSC_Standalone and it works fine.but when i use Freertos to drive msc, the PC popup a dialog that the device can't be re...

HAL_UART_Receive_IT

Hi there!I hope someone can help me. Afther a couple of years i start again to program the STM32 microcontroller (STM32F051). I need the use a UART for trasmit and receive data. For the trasmission no problem work weel ( i use the interrup HAL functi...

SGian.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

TImer triggered circular DMA SPI TX

Hi,I am trying to understand DMAMUX possibilities and usage.My target is to implement auto refresh of external muxed (scanning) SPI LED display. Just 3 shift registers in daisy chain. 1 byte selects current characters (mux) and 2 bytes are contents o...

0690X00000BvkjUQAR.png
xorly by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the Problem with my Program? (Using Mat-Target)

@The things i use:Hardware: Stm32F446RESoftware: CubeMX V.5.4 ; Matlab R2019b ; CubeIDE V.1.1 ; Mat-Target My Question is: Where is the Mistake in my Programm. I defined the PA5 as a Gpio output because that´s the Output for the LD2 LED on my board w...

Driko by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

What does error cause 0x08 returned by ST7580 mean?

I would like to send data with modulation "B-PSK coded with Peak Noise Avoidance". Most of the time I receive instead of DL_DataConfirm a response DL_DataError with error cause 0x08. Unfortunately, that error code is not documented in user manual. Co...

MPlet.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F469IG interfaced with 16Mb SDRAM

The STM32F469IG needs to be interfaced with the ISSI IS16100H-7TL (512K x 16 bits x 2 Banks, 16Mbit SDRAM). This SDRAM has 12 address inputs, A0 - A11.Should the SDRAM controller in the MCU being configured for 12 bit address and connect FMC_A0-A11of...

Wvan .11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reset timer prescaler counter

In my STM32H7 application I start a timer, stop it in an update interrupt handler (by setting ARR to 0), then when appropriate I set a new ARR value thus restarting the timer. This happens very frequently. During each such period I execute a number o...

manx by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Current consumption in VBAT mode

Hi,I am using STM32H753 controller in my design, I am measuring the current consumption in vbat mode with the battery and found it to be around 1uA. The RTC Configuration was RTC_Alarm_A enabled.But disable the Alarm_A in the RTC configuration, the c...

Vel by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels