STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Problem with ADC DMA One Shot Mode

Hi folks,i'm using a STM32H750 MCU for analog data acquisition. I've implemented a simple UART Command interface to trigger a measurement with a given number of samples. This Interface works fine (checked it with the debugger).Now the Problem: only t...

TBaue.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is STM32F469ZI dual bank Flash or not ?

Hi,We're currently using STM32F446ZE on a board but we'd like to switch to a dual bank flash device as to secure OTA update. Searching some sort of 'equivalent' (indeed, they're not pinout equivalent but, at least, use the same LQFP 144 package) we f...

Koriolan by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DFU usage with STM32CbeProgrammer

Posted on March 01, 2018 at 14:28That is anoying. STM32CubeProgrammer does not work in DFU mode and Its probably a driver problem. On Page 7/39 in UM2237 STM32CubeProgrammer software description - DFU Driver. There it is described to uninstall the o...

How to enable PWM using interrupt

Hi I'm new to STM32 and I am exploring this MCU. I have the STM32F103C8T6 MCU. I just want to ask some help how to enable PWM using interrupts. I am using TIM2 CH1 and set them on the CubeMX. Now I use PA6 as input switch to enable and disable th...

RSy.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different behavior between J-link and I-Jet ?

Hello,We noticed different behavior between J-Trace and I-Jet.We use both with IAR.It started on trying to trace code with stm32h743 eval board. we purchased j-trace for this issue, but it failed to trace code. Trying to do the same with I-Jet it suc...

ranran by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels