STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Debugging STM32H7 dual core

Hello everybody,I got myself the Nucleo H755 to try the STM32 dual core processeros. I set up a project with the cubeMX configurator in Cube IDE. I wrote a short "Hello Wolrd" application in which both cores are running and blinking some LEDs. The pr...

Resolved! I can't send AT commands

Board: STM32 NUCLEO F103RB (MB1136 C-01)Wire cable with ESP8266: UART1_tx (PA9) -> RX_ESP8266 and UART1_rx (PA10) -> TX_ESP8266Hi all,I try to send AT command between board and ESP8266, without success.I send the command but I don't see no reply. The...

TIM1: can I change Dead Time on the fly ?

I need to change the dead time of the TIM1 complementary outputs cycle by cycle. What is the behavior if I just overwrite the DTG[7:0] value during a cycle: does it change the actual dead time of the next cycle? or the current?Thank you in advance.

JMED.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L432KC I want to read ADC values using DMA. The problem is that I don't get any value in my array. I would like to do with HAL_ADC_PollForConversion, but doesn't work correctly it seems to read only one channel.

/* Includes ------------------------------------------------------------------*/#include "main.h"#include "fatfs.h"/* Private includes ----------------------------------------------------------*//* USER CODE BEGIN Includes */#include "fatfs_sd.h"#inc...

RIzqu.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

What are the benefits of high input clocks in FDCAN?

Hello, everyone!I am a user of STM32H753. I was looking at VOS to determine the CLK speed of STM32H753 and suddenly I wondered.What are the benefits of high system clocks?What are the benefits of high CAN input clocks? Does CAN operate faster when th...

Ekim.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AN4667 equivalent for H7 and various performance queries

Is there any equivalent document on performance for the H7?I'm trying to do some final performance tuning on an applications and struggling to implement some of the ideas in AN4667For example:page 127 of the H7 reference manual shows that FMC SDRAM b...

PMath.4 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels