STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Controller reset every 500 ms periodically

I am working on stm32f429 and micro controller reset every 500 ms, iwdg is not active but, it seems, it is activated by hardware or something which force cpu reset. How can i get rid of this?Please help, BR,

MHaji.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem about APB1 Clock Configuration for Timer

Hi Everyone ! I have a problem for calculating timer for 1ms. I attached configuration for clock and timer.As I understand Timer2 uses APB1 Clock Bus but for timer it will be APB1x2 if APB1 prescaler is not " 1 "So when I use Prescaler 59999 for 60Mh...

CTR.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

interrupt latency with 2 two Identical board

Hi, I am using two Identical board, both board installed with a STM32F733ZE, and both have the same program loaded.The program is very simple where if an interrupt from PG0, will reset the PWM counter of TIM8. provided with the same interrupt source,...

Wleon.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

About STM32L4 ADC and SD interface problem

I have nucleo-64 STM32L476 board. I have initialised ADC. I am able to read all the three channels ( that I configured in cube Mx) correctly using DMA.Then I added SD interface. I was able to read and write in the SD Card as well. But as soon as I in...

HMaje.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI mode change

Hi all,I'm working on Full-duplex SPI with Cube-MX and HAL.I'm going to dynamically set the SPI mode(Master/ Slave). So, init the SPI according to the input pin (input pin=1 for master and 0 for slave). The master MCU Transmit and the slave receive c...

YK.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels