STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

remote firmware update and flash delete

im trying to implement a firmware update via uart on stm32f042.turns out that in order to jump to system memory boot mode in mid program, i need to clear first 4 bytes of the flash (AN2606)also it turns out that it is not possible to delete only few ...

DSosk.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What TLS package is used for STM32F4?

Hi, I am new to STM32 platform. I am using the STM32F439 Nucleo-144 board and STM32CubeIDE. I noticed that in the STM32Cube graphic interface, I can't find anything for SSL/TLS? I did read about Polar SSL but I can't find it anywhere in the interface...

AJ_EE by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Slaves Connected to SPI3 in master mode, Fails

Hi,We designed stm32f7 based custom board and it consist 3 slave devices (FPGA) connected to SPI3 in master mode. when three slaves connected simultaneously & try to access one by one, first two slaves are able to read/write & 3rd slave fail to acces...

TShet by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750VBT6 does not run without debugger

Having a problem with our custom board not running code unless it is started with the debugger. We are currently using Segger J-link debugger together with ARM Keil uVision version 5.29 toolchain. Everything runs fine when I have debugger attached a...

onio by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RTC Backup Register Read/Write not Working

I am trying to read/write from backup registers in STM32H7.Below is my code:__HAL_RTC_WRITEPROTECTION_DISABLE(hrtc); HAL_PWR_EnableBkUpAccess();   HAL_RTCEx_DeactivateTamper(hrtc, RTC_TAMPER_1); __HAL_RTC_TAMPER_CLEAR_FLAG(hrtc, RTC_FLAG_TAMP1F);  ...

AAgar.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why the wrong frequency HSI STM32F103VET6?

I have MCU STM32F103VET6, the microcontroller is clocked from HSI (internal 8MHz oscillator).Bun the frequency at the MCO pin is 6.4MHz. Why? I have the same MCU bought years ago, with the same code the frequency is correct - 8MHz. Here is my code:vo...

VOvs.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels