STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA to receive unknown length frames with UART

HiI need to listen to Rx UART to receive unknown length frames (I will search for a frame start byte, then read the frame size and then test a CRC for frame validating)I would like to use DMA for performance but I only see half or full reception int...

po221 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Transmit only last word of byffer

HiI'm trying to transmit 4 16-bit words via SPI as slave using interrupts and HAL.I'm using STM32F107VCT6So I specified a buffer:uint16_t buf[] = {0x000F, 0x00F0, 0x0F00, 0x0004};And started to transmit in main:MX_SPI2_Init(); HAL_SPI_Transmit_IT(&hs...

0693W000000XIgzQAG.png
MAnik by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about DMA

I have few question about DMA.1)Is that callback function need to be register?2)During the memory copied the source to the destination using DMA is that necessary need include the callback function?CH

Cl.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC date update - Problem with VBAT / Low Power Mode

Hi all,I searched the forum for my specific problem, but i did not find any solution for this weird occurrence. On my STM32F103 i run the RTC, which is working fine, as long as it is connected to the USB power. I store the date on 2 backup registers,...

MMuts.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

memory to memory DMA transfer

Hi all, i want to ask about except from the reference manual where can i find out more question about the memory to memory DMA transfer.I want to figure out is there trade-off for memory to memory DMA transfer when the data size is big and small?Rega...

Cl.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uart communication strucking

Hi, My self sai. Am working on stm32f745vg controller . In my application am transmitting 7byte data through uart.Sometimes entire uart transmission is blocking and untill power off my system is not responding to any command.Can i know why uart i...

steja by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels