STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to turn on a LED modyfing registers directly?

Hi to all,I'm trying to use the Nucleo F446RE board to switch on an external LED. by using directly the registersIN particular, I have connected the pin PA5 in series with a resistor, a LED and finally with the GND of the board.The code uses is shown...

FGiai.1 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f030 SPI DMA Problem

Hi i wrote sample code to transfer data by spi and use dma i test my code in 3 stepwhen dma transfer complete interrupt disable, when dma half transfer interrupt enable, and without interruptthis is my code ,just i comment interrupt cmd function for ...

0690X00000BvlYSQAZ.png 0690X00000BvlYXQAZ.png 0690X00000BvlYNQAZ.png
eittinfo by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2019 STM32 Code example wish list

Here is an attempt to collect wishes for Cube application code examples:What peripheral(s)What the code should demonstrate functionality in details (and how it can be reused/modified)Should the example runs on a reference board? Any specific HW compo...

S.Ma by Principal
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Implementation of Flow Control in STM32F427VI

Hello everyone.I have an issue with the communication between STM32F427VI to Gemalto PLS-W.The uart that is configured as the following:void MX_USART3_UART_Init(void) {   huart3.Instance = USART3; huart3.Init.BaudRate = 230400; huart3.Init.Word...

As.51 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels