STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Op-Amp on STM32G474RE

I have been trying to program the Op-Amps on STM32G474RE using the latest STM32CUBEG4 version 1.2 and my version of STM32CUBEMX is version 5.6.1. I am trying to get PGA mode to work. In STM32CUBEMX, I selected PGA connected. When I tried to bias one...

squek by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arm Cortex

Hello everyone !I wanted to ask you please what type of document I can see for information on Cortex M3 / M4 / M7 processors, I would like to see the generic versus specific instruction sets, optimized execution, etc.Do you have an idea ?Thank you ve...

ABras.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to figure out I2C TIMING register

I am trying to implement I2C communication with L432KC (bare metal coding) to interface peripherals like port expander, eeprom. But I am having a hard time figuring out the TIMING register. I have several questions:tPRESC = (PRESC+1) x tI2CCLKThis is...

0693W000001qqfsQAA.jpg
KSchr.11 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use timers to measure external clock frequency

I have two external clocks connected to TIM1 and TIM2 of the stm32f746 (disco). I'm basically trying to implement a frequency counter of the clock connected to TIM2. The TIM1 clock will act as window (driven by a TCXO). In my test setup the TIM2 cloc...

JScot.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conversion time ADC too low

Hi,I have a NUCLEO-F429ZI board and am trying to get ADC1 to convert one channel (channel 3) when triggered by TIM2 (every second).As I don't have an oscilloscope I wanted to measure the conversion time - to make sure everything is configured correct...

0693W000001qkj0QAA.png
MKlos.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Im trying to learn how to use the STM32 Discovery kits, the STM32F469NI DISCO, by the IAR 8.50.1 . I added a code from the internet that should make the leds blink, but i got some errors

Fatal Error[Pe035]: #error directive: "Please select first the target STM32F4xx device used in your application (in stm32f4xx.h file)" C:\Program Files (x86)\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 8.4\arm\src\flashloader\ST\FlashSTM32F4xx\inc\stm32f4xx.h 80 ...

Smaud.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H77 ADC1 random readings

We generated ADC code for STM32H755 using CubeMx. ADC1 is setup a single channel, one shot conversion. We are using internal Vref at 2.5V. We are reading 0.9V as a test and the DR keeps changing randomly. What are we doing wrong? Thanks!// adc.c gene...

A K_2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels