STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

EXTI_IRQ performance on external flash

Hello there!I'm working on a custom project, using STM32H750VB with the main app running on an external flash (developed on TrueStudio and HAL 1.7.0). I'm using two EXTI pins to get the data from a RFID reader, using Wiegand 34 protocol. Basically th...

Peaga by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! running code from internal sram

hey there.for a while ive been tryin to copy some codes from flash to internal sram and run it.ive read the datasheet, programming manual and cortex manual and they all confirm that it is possible to run code from sram, however when i copy the codes ...

Kkh.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Delay ADC STM32F3

Hello Community,I'm currently programming a framework for the STM32F3 ADC. However I ran into a problem. I want my ADC to run continuously. Moreover I expect "long" delays between reading the channels. I thought, this is no problem, since the ADC has...

schellek by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 - support for ITM/DWT

Hello,I am interested to use the ITM/DWT over SWD to output trace data and observe structural coverage during test. My debug tool says that the microcontroller must support ITM and DWT. I am using STM32L433CC (LQFP48 package). In RM0394 section 46...

How to properly re-enable UART after an overrun failure?

There is a scenario in my application where a UART FIFO overrun can occur. The application can handle dropped packets, so this is not a concern. The issue is that when an overrun occurs, the UART stops interrupting when new bytes fill the HW FIFO. I...

AIsma by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels