STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

how to terminate I2C master-receive transaction?

target CPU: STM32F427IGI set up STM32F427IG as master receiver via DMA. I wait on "DMA_GetFlagStatus(I2Cx_DMA_STREAM_RX, I2Cx_RX_DMA_TCFLAG" to figure out if I received what was sent.After running for 20 minutes or so, I2Cx_RX_DMA_TCFLAG flag does n...

Csen.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC conversion stops working with timer interrupt

Hi, I am new on mcus and STM32 board. Now I am stuck on a test project. I have a STM32F56ZG nucleo board and want to sample values from 4 ADC inputs; process them and then output the result on DAC channel 1. I am using DMA triggered by timer 6. The...

AMaub by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PWM output synchronization problem

Hi,Master:​​Platform: STM32F301K8UCPU clock frequency:72M​As shown in the figure, the original analog video signal (PA7 pin) is compared with DAC1_CH1 through a comparator, and a pulse sequence with a slightly changed duty cycle and period is output....

Lyu.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

confusing about the regiser SYSCFG_CFGR3?

mcu:STM32L071RBTxquestions in the reference manual :9.2.3 Reference control and status register (SYSCFG_CFGR3)Bit 8 ENBUF_VREFINT_ADC: VREFINT reference for ADC enable bitThis bit is set and cleared by software (only if REF_LOCK not set).0: Disables ...

hguo.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 Hang unewpectedly (NVIC suspected)

Hello,I've designed a board based on an STM32F091CBU.I needed CAN bus support, one SPI and one I2C and a timer interrupt.When I tested my program, it hanged during the initialization of the IMU (an LSM6DSM) due to HAL_delays I ordinary set between SP...

SSchm.5 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code execution from SRAM of STM32H743 MCU.

Hi,1.Wanted to know does the execution time reduces(speed increases). If text segment is brought to SRAM from flash at start up and executed in STM32H743 MCU2.Wanted to know are there any optimization techniques to improve speed like using I cache ...

kgang by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels