STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F427 is sometimes running slow after boot

I have an issue with STM32F427 where after doing reset for MCU in some cases the MCU is running at about half the speed after reset. All peripheral clock seem to be running at normal speed, but the MCU is just running at half the speed. All register ...

STM32H745 - SPI doesn't transmit any data. - SOLVED

SOLVED - look at edit below!I am trying to implement SPI on nucleoH745ZI-Q without HAL or any kind of driver, I wrote my own registers pointers and functions like digitalWrite, pinMode or printf. I set up RCC, GPIO and SPI registers (all set, checked...

0690X00000BvSgSQAV.jpg 0690X00000BvTBpQAN.jpg

Resolved! DMIE typo (should be DMEIE)

In RM0430 Rev 8, 9.3.19 DMA "Error management":an interrupt is generated if the corresponding interrupt enable bit (TEIE, FEIE, DMIE) in the DMA_SxCR or DMA_SxFCR register is set.It should say "DMEIE", not "DMIE"

Miles1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot copy bin data to Nucleo-F072RB.

Hi We have bought a Nucleo-F072RB board and tried to set up it following STSW-STUSB001 user manual.Currently my process is till "Drag and drop of the configuration file (NUCLEO_F072RB_STUSB_NVM_config_1.6.bin) to STM32 Nucleo drive".Situation is as ...

KHiga.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to perform CQ overload test using l6360.

Hi,I am using STM32f423RH and l6360.how to perform CQ overload test..?I am able to read and write the registers of l6360.As per my understanding from the data sheet, CQ overload will happen when the CQ line reaches the cutoff (programmed cutoff) then...

SNAGU.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels