STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32l431 spi slave interrupt not work

hi all,I need to use a SPI1 as slave and receive character by character via interrupt and not works.I have placed a break point to "void NMI_Handler(void)" and "void SPI1_IRQHandler(void)" but never fire into the functions.static void MX_SPI1_Init(vo...

JSanz.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32CubeMx and Java 9

Posted on March 06, 2018 at 10:33Why Stm32CubeMx doesn't work with Java 9 (9.0.4)?I can't use Java 8 for some reason. Many other useful applications like eclipse are compatible with the newest Java version.

Resolved! STM32F7: SPI and DMA FIFO advices

Hello!I’m pretty new at STM32 and I have small hobby project with STM32F7 series.I used LL library.I communicate with external sensors through SPI. STM32 – master, external sensors – slaves. External sensors “data ready�? pins allow me to initiate da...

ZNifi.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F401RE

i recently purchashed a STM32F401RE NUCLEO-64 kit board  I installed the ST-LINK/V2-1 DRIVERS 64 BIT FOR MY WINDOWS 10 MACHINE BUT WHEN I PLUG THE BOARD IN I GET THE MESSAGE USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED THE LAST USB DEVICE CONNECTED MALFUNCTION AND I...

Acosi.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750 HSE crystal selection challenge

My design uses an STM32H750 with a 24MHz crystal on the HSE, and on my first attempt, the crystal is not oscillating. I’m going through AN2867 and having difficulty finding any 24MHz crystal that meets the gain margin requirement for this processor.A...

Resolved! ADC + DMA over TIM trigger = Weird Values ???

So I fired up CUBEstarted ADC over DMA with circular mode and Half Word to memory then I added Continuous DMA requests and set TIM5 as trigger sourceI then set up timerADC is 12 bitsthen I started everything and this happenedhowever I do not understa...

hashtala by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels