STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! F411 ADC1 VBAT Reading Too High

Hi,I have a PCB with F411 as MCU.MCU VBAT pin is directly connected to battery positive pin.I try to use ADC1 to read the VBAT value. Here is the ADC1 init code:  ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sConfig = {0}; /* USER CODE BEGIN ADC1_Init 1 */ /* USER ...

HDaji.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple GPIO interrupts firing when only one is triggered

I am using the STM32 Nucleo F411RE, and have 5 GPIO pins set up as inputs, each set to trigger an interrupt on the rising and falling edge, configured to use the internal pull down.However, what I am finding is that causing a level change on one of ...

DSabo by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firmware Upgrade Using Ethernet port

Dear friends,I am developing a controller using stm32f407vgt6 microcontroller and I'd like to add the capability of firmware upgrade through Ethernet port in my controller.I've read about Ethernet IAP (In-Application Programming) UM1709 but it is no...

Mujtaba by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI NSS/CS when working with registers and DMA

Hello, i've been trying to get SPI working in conjunction in DMA.But with "bare metal register implementation" i can't even get the NSS working properly. The Stm32F730 needs to hold NSS/Chip Select high all the time, except for when communicating wit...

Please guide me

I have stm32 board : NUCLEO-L496ZG-Phttps://os.mbed.com/platforms/ST-Nucleo-L496ZG-P/ and would like to make a simple helo word code in C and see out put by SWD debug connector in ITM unit (FIFO),  SO i create simple hello word as follow:IDE : stm32c...

CG3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

U5 Website claim: 16.3 μA/MHz Run mode @ 3.3 V

Under what conditions is the U5 website and datasheet claim "16.3 μA/MHz Run mode @ 3.3 V" reached? I do not see anything as low as that in the datasheet and it is far lower than e.g. the U0 claim "Run mode (LDO mode): 52 μA/MHz". Clarification welco...

Choosing right CPU in STM32

Hello, I would like to ask you as a beginner in STM32 what product (the best case is the product that is possible to buy with Nucleo kit) I should target to for the application I will describe here:I need to use two ADC channels with 1 MHz each and a...

Timer reset using RCC

The problem: if TIM2 is used prior to my code, then it gets stuck at a certain point, even though all the registers are properly set.* Here is the configuration of TIM2 registers when it works fine:(gdb) x/21 $TIM2_BASE0x40000000: 0x00000001 0x000000...

0xfab by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels