STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

F7 UARTs Anything special?

The F4 board worked fine doing UART DMA. I start to regret this upgrade.Forget DMA and IT for now, just trying to get F7 polling working.First HAL_UART_Receive works, but the rest time out.Register analysis is unenlightening going by RM0385 referen...

Sking.21 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32duino serial monitor issue

Hi community,Actually I am having issue in getting output on serial monitor of arduino ide for my stm32f407 board. I tried installing SWO LIBRARY and SEMIHOSTING , but still unable to get a response.My serial is blank. But led blinking program runs ...

SPand.25 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32L431RC MSI oscillator drift.

I have an application who requires a stable clock source in the whole temperature range but the power budget is tight, so we chose to use the MSI in sync with an external low power 32khz clock.To save extra power we send the core to sleep while it's ...

STM32L5 CANBUS timing setting optimization

Hello. This is my first project with CANBus and i have some questions:I need to interface to motorcycle canbus system, and it is running at 500kbps.All i did is tuned parameters based on scope timings to get 2us/bit. and yes, it did start working, ca...

Linas L by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with QSPI and external FLASH

Hello!I'm using a custom board with STM32F767 and external Flash memory connected to the QSPI (MX25L12835F).I want to create a simple test, where I read and write some data into the external Flash.In the first shot I want to use the normal SPI mode t...

Gregory3 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels