STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Nucleo-144 board randomly stopped responding in IAR IDE

Short story: the board was working fine, but now I cannot communicate with it from the IAR IDE (cannot debug/download)Long story:I am using the IAR Embedded Workbench IDE - ARM 8.50.6 to program/debug my NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q board. I had successfully uplo...

0693W000005CMqXQAW.png
ASaye.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H755ZI SPI / Proper way to receive data

Hi everyoneI'm currently working with the STM32H755ZI SPI1 peripheral. I'm using low level driver to read 2 bytes of data. I'm transmitting 2 dummy data bytes (0xFF) in order to get some response from the SPI slaves. Most of the time, the receive wor...

DSchl.1 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi i am using nucleo L073Rz board , how do we authenticate a user application bin file flashed in to a board from iap is the correct bin and move on to run.

The problem is crc used in iap for transferring the bin file is to only check for errors during the transfer process , however i dont want any random bin files to be flashed into the flash or executed from it, only certain signed bin files need...

svii by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

__disable_irq() in ISR possible?

Hello,I have a global variable, wich is accessed by multiple ISRs. Can I safely disable and re-enable the interrupts within an ISR using __disable_irq() and __enable_irq()?Or is there a more elegant way of protecting the variable access?best regards,...

STM32L4 serial communication doesnt work!

hey,i have an STM32L432KBU6 and i want to serial communicate with my chip. I connected the SWCLK, SWDIO and the SWO pin and followed a couple tutorial on youtube but i just cant get the Serial communication done. i just want to open serial monitor li...

OTosu.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am unable to configure CAN in STM32L476VG Discovery board. I wanted to develop an application which sends CAN message and receives CAN message. I enabled 2 interrupts CAN1_TX_Interrupt, CAN1_RX0_Interrupt. I selected Normal Mode only .

When debugging I found that MX_CAN1_Init() is not getting initialized, inside this code HAL_CAN_Init() is blocked by a while loop.That blocking iteration is as follows/* Get tick */ tickstart = HAL_GetTick(); /* Check Sleep mode leave acknowledge */ ...

RahulR by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Arduino Uno as USB to serial converter

Hello,I have an STM32 Nucleo-64 board with STM32F446RE MCU.I want to talk to it's native bootloader stored in system memory and play around with it a bit(do some in application programming, etc) via the demonstrator program.Since the bootloader commu...

PPopo by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels