STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Trying to integrate the waveplayer from stm32137 example in L4+ MCU. However, the loop updating the DMA buffer only enters DMATxComplete on 3 occasions?

Here's the essence of what I have at the moment. I wonder why it does not enter DMATxComplete, I have tried with 128 and 30 buffer sizes...//****** dac.c **********//   DAC_HandleTypeDef hdac1; DMA_HandleTypeDef hdma_dac_ch1; DMA_HandleTypeDef hdma_d...

VNado.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC output error

I'm using STM32F405VGT6 to output sine wave by using its dac.After every output sample,which is triggerd by timer, dac's data holding register 'DAC_DHR12R2' is not holding the data and is reset to zero.So the output wave is something like sine wave m...

ZPC.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wrong data send with slave i2c1 on STM32F103RCT6

STM32F103RCT6 i2c work as slave mode,master i2c machine worked with clock speed 400KHz.When master read many bytes from slave,a wrong data will come out behind the address byte.in normal,master transmits 0xA1,then it will receive 0x11 0x22 0x33 0x44b...

yqiu.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

EXTI line got odd/even interrupts count.

Hi friends,I met a problem.I used one EXTI line to check a button push-and-release. EXTI line was set to be triggered by both falling and raising edge. I know there will be burr when I pushed the bottom. The question is , when I pushed and then relea...

EYang.11 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels