STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to keep RTC ticking when wakeup enabled?

Is there a way to make the RTC continue keeping time while the wakeup timer is enabled? On my end, time freezes whenever the `cr.wute` bit is set.The RTC is listed as frozen in init mode, but It's not in init mode. It could be a shadow register issue...

DOCon.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI DMA transfer triggered by LPTIM

I'm trying to set up SPI transfer via DMA which is triggered by LPTIM1 on STM32H745IIK6. Unfortunately for some reason, no SPI activity is present regardless of the config register values, which seem to be correct. Here's the LPTIM1 and DMA1 config:A...

0693W000002luuRQAQ.jpg 0693W000002lusiQAA.jpg
DTomi.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update STM32 Firmware from external flash

Hello,I am designing an embedded system with these parts:A Low-Power STM32F091RCT6 microcontrollerEC25 LTE/GPRS moduleA 16 Mbit serial flash (W25Q128JV)After each reset, the microcontroller should check if a new version of firmware is available. If s...

SPI DMA variable data length

Hi,I'm working with stm32H743zi (Nucleo-144) , I have a device that transmitting data via SPI to my stm32H7, the problem is that the device sending data with a variable length that I have no idea about it and there is no way to receive the length bef...

ESale.2 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to correctly set up FDCAN Message RAM Start Addresses?

How do I have to set the configuration of the FDCAN Message RAM Start Adresses correctly in order to use 2 CANFDs simultaneously?Is there an example which shows a correct initialisation? The default samples initialize all start Adresses to 0, but thi...

GS1 by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels