STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Teams connection issues (error AADSTS50020)

Hello,it seems that some attendees have issues with logging to the Teams meeting and they receive following error message:AADSTS50020: User account '<user_email>' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant '<STMicroelectronics or othe...

Load dynamic functions during runtime (STM32L431)

Does anyone know if its possible to have a dedicated area memory of the Cortex to load dynamic functions during runtime? Something like an external C compiled function and send the binary through a communication interface (serial,i2c,etc) to the Micr...

VChav.19 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA FIFO error on DAC when writing second time

I am trying to use DAC Channel 1 on STM32H7 with DMA to control the ramp-up of a PA. The DAC must always be driven (enabled). A ramp-up sequence is written at the start of a burst and a ramp-down at the end of the burst.The FIFO error flag is set on ...

PWint by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC output in STM32L151RCT6 MCU is not constant.

Hi,I am using STM32L151RCT6 MCU and creating the project in STM32cube IDE .i implemented DAC peripheral and kept 1.52 As input and did calculation like:float value = 1.52; // Dac outputuint32_t var; var = (value * 4096)/3.3 ; // From datasheet  HA...

MBhir.11 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos