STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H730AB - Assembling Data from Single Bit Inputs

I would like to use the STM32H730AB as the central controller for a wireless sensing device. For this device, the MCU will drive an external 8-bit ADC at 40 MSPS. This ADC generates an output signal across 8 output pins, 1 for each bit of the digital...

SPaul.3 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

i would like to know, how to use ADC1 in stm32f103c8t6 - blue pill - in scan multichannel continous mode conversion mode without interrupt..

that's it.. say i have 4 channels (PA0 , pA1 , PA2 , pA3)..what i need is : in the while(1) loop i put 4 variables, and keep reading the data registers , and because it's in continous mode, so the 4 variables keep updating in the backgroud, how can ...

Iwael.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 LOw power mode

Hi,I am trying to put my STM32 part in sleep mode.I have attached the code here.As per my understanding to go into sleep mode HAL_PWR_EnterSLEEPMode(PWR_LOWPOWERREGULATOR_ON, PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI);API is provided.even though I used below lines, my board...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does the STM32F401RB's I2S port drive current?

The STM32F401's VDD is 3.3V.The I2S Codec's VDD is 1.8V.We will add the Level chip(TXB0104) on The device driving the data I/Os of the TXB0104 device must have drive strength of at least ±2 mA.Does the STM32F401RB's I2S port drive current more than 2...

Hello, i try to use the SPI interface on STM32f3 DISCOVERYBOARD. My problem is that my clock toggles, even though the data transfer is complete. The busy flag is not yet reset either. What can that be? Ther is an Osziplot wich shows the Problem

This is my source code for the SPI configuration:static void SPI1_init(){   //GPIOs konfigurieren   //PA4 Chip select   //PA5 clk   //PA6 MISO   //PA7 MOSI   uint8_t ch;   while(SPI1->SR & SPI_SR_FTLVL); // Wait until no more data to transmit   while...

BKopp.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels