STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to read and write values to EEPROM IC (24C16 IC)

HI, i want to read and write values to EEPROM 24C16 IC using stm32f103 . I am able to write the value but i am not able to read the values . And how can i check whether i have written value to my eeprom ic and how to read value. can anyone help...

Lchal.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

sd card interface

hello,in my application ill use an sd card, therefore im planning to use the internal sd card controller the stm32h743 suggested.i have some questions, hope you could answer.why the EVB uses a dedicated level shifter for sd card, cant you use simple ...

Pkats.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

modbus with RS_485 communication

HI, i am using RS_485 as a serial communicator with modbus in stm32f103. But i am confused with TXEN pin used in Rs_485. i have read information it is used as transmitter and receiver . when transmitting the pin is set to high . while receiving...

Lchal.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get one character from the USART

I want to get one character at position x from the USART.Here is my current code:What do I have to do differently?char *getchar(int position){ char data[1]; data[0]=HAL_UART_Receive_IT(&huart2, data, 1); return data; }

FLamb.2 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Makefile:44 Error 1

Hi everyone,I have just created a project. I haven't done any modifications and I am getting this error when building the project:make: *** [makefile:44: nucleo-g474re-blinky.elf] Error 1 "make -j8 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be inc...

jefazo92 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746G-DISCO, FLASH, PWR, PVD

How to use HAL_FLASH_Program_IT? I set up: static void MX_NVIC_Init (void){ / * PVD_IRQn interrupt configuration * / HAL_NVIC_SetPriority (PVD_IRQn, 5, 0);HAL_NVIC_EnableIRQ (PVD_IRQn); } ...................... HAL_FLASH_Unlock (); // FLASH unlock fo...

AD�?b by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Techniques for SD Card power consumption reducing

Hello everyone,I have a complete developed board for audio recording by an attached MEMs microphone at 32KHz and using an SD CARD. Although the microphone is not supposed to be on all the time, there are some periods where it needs a continuous audio...

ALope.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels