STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Read a character from the UART

I want to read one character from the UAR and display it.I am using CoolTerm.But nothing is displayed.What's wrong with my getchar function?Or is the code in the while loop wrong?char getchar() { char data[1]; HAL_UART_Receive(&huart2, (void*)dat...

FLamb.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot communicate with ext SPI Flash

Hey guys,I am trying to communicate with S25FL064L Cypress Flash and almost for one week I cant reach the redec ID , I checked the hardware, and communication with digital analyzer just with S25FL064L no any hardware.Tried the HAL library , checked ...

EDuat.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAX31856 connection problem

Hello,Have a Chinese version CJMCU-31856 with MAX31856 chip on board. Trying to establish connection, data transmit and read temperature from this chip with STM32F407VE using SPI2 port.But no successful yet. I cannot read any data or transfer any dat...

IMaji by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice Request - Application Profiling (STM32F7)

High level: I'm looking to improve the performance of our application and I need to work out which methods are consuming CPU time.We have an application using NuttX as our RTOS running on STM32F777. The application is compiled with GCC using the Nut...

Nevyn by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels