STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

if i use uart dma channel handler for receiving the data by using the uart i received whole but every byte of data got double why

void DMA1_Channel6_IRQHandler(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN DMA1_Channel6_IRQn 0 */ /* USER CODE END DMA1_Channel6_IRQn 0 */ // HAL_DMA_IRQHandler(&hdma_usart2_rx); /* USER CODE BEGIN DMA1_Channel6_IRQn 1 */ /*Checking the proper USART Port*/  //if (hdma...

Asing.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32lL011 20 led lighting.

I have one stm32lL011 20 pin chip. And nothing more than just this chip, it's a bare chip. How can I turn on a led using a touch button? I don't know what to do, can you write me step by step what to do?Thank you all =)

LLamp.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom External Quad SPI Loader

Hi everyone,I am trying to create an external loader for my project by ST's "How to create an external QSPI loader MOOC" lesson. Actually lesson's github repository have microcontroller and quad spi flash configurations that I use.  I just change som...

Resolved! STM32L433CCU6 ADC problem (China PCBA)

Hi everyone, my project using STM32L433ccu6 MCU (PCBA from china). ADC value read out freeze 2048 (0x0800) , but in my prototype with component from Digikey or Arrow everything ok. And I try to replace MCU I bought from Digikey to PCBA board , It's w...

CBuek.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407 Backup SRAM backup regulator needed ?

Hii would like to use the backup SRAM of the STM32F407 MCU to share boot flags between the bootloader and main firmware.The flag should be used to signal a "boot into bootloader" requested by the main firmware.To boot into the bootloader the main fir...

YWilk.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F302R8 - Not giving DAC output.

I am using the STM32F302R8 for motor control application. Need to do pulse-by-pulse current limiting.I have a BLDC drive board that has a comparator that can be used to give shutdown signal to the PWM. For this purpose, I need to give the comparator ...

VMuni.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I use Python to program STM32?

I purchased a controller board from HiWonder, who use your STM32 MCU. I asked them if I can use python to program the STM32 but they do not know. Can I use python to program your microcontroller? Do I need to download specific software?

SMeza.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels