cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access and store the CSV file in stm32?

MDeva.1
Associate II

Hello,

I am working on Nucleo-H745ZIQ board. I have to interface the DAC to it.And i have to get the data in CSV file .And after that I have to read the file and dump through SPI and generate the waveform.In my board I dont have the SD card .Then using USB how can I access the CSV file.Can you suggest me the solution for that.

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

Easiest way would be to convert the CSV file to a data structure and include it in your compiled code. Otherwise you're going to need to send it to the MCU somehow, either through UART or USB most commonly. This will require coordination on the PC side.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Can you please share any example of it. How can I access it using UART or USB.

Do you have any software guys working with you?

DAC, an OUTPUT, where's the data coming from?

Can you download it to the board, and store it in an unused are of FLASH perhaps?

Could you download it via a terminal application, X-MODEM-1K write to FLASH?

Write a simple Windows app to read the file and send it over a COM port a line at a time, or stream? Do you have the ability to do that?

Could you use the NUCLEO VCP COM port?

Could you find a USB CDC Example in the Cube H7 trees?

Could you wire up an SD Card, SDMMC+FATFS?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I am using GUI application.Using GUI application I get the data through USB and then I have to give to DAC.But if I have to use CSV file How can I use it.I cannot use the microsd card.I am using NUCLEo-H745ZIQ board.Can you suggest any example of it.