STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! How to use Dual CAN on STM32F4

Hi, I want to make a bridge between 2 CAN BUSes with STM32F4. I am trying to listen of interrupts of both CAN on HAL_CAN_RxFifo0MsgPendingCallback and receive a message and send it to another CAN, but it seems that I only receive CAN1 interrupt. CAN2...

JBond.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generate a very small pulse (STM32L451)

Hello,I need to find a solution to generate a pulse through a GPIO...To generate a bit 0, I need to send a level HIGH of 300 ns following by a level LOW of 900 ns minimum.To generate a bit 1, I need to send a level HIGH of 900 ns following by a level...

CGren.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get from STM32H743 (LQFP100) ADC good accuracy

Hello,In my project, I sample the ADCs ( ADC1 & ADC2 ) every 1 millisecond. My ADC configuration :VREF = 3VFADC == 8M Prescaler = divide by 83 channels for each ADCSample time - 64.6 cyclesIn order to test my ADC driver, I inject 1HZ sinus. to 1 of ...

moranf by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F072C8T6TR VDDIO2 power

Hello,I have a board that use STM32F072C8T6TR reference. After severel weeks of normal use, the STM32 on some boards are not responding anymore. I tried to access the STM32 with STlink Probe, ore by using internal Bootlaoder, without success. After i...

HVan .3 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About I / O static characteristics of STM32F746

Hello,​All I / Os are CMOS and TTL compliant (no software configuration required).For example, as shown in the attached document, the VOH in Table 57 has a different Min value depending on whether it is a CMOS port(a side) or a TTL port(b side).When ...

Resolved! UG bit ???

abbreviations are extremely poorly described throughout the documentation. you have to turn on the fortune-teller mode to understand what is happening. in particular, the UG bit has not been "reliably" deciphered. all documentation is "raw" and made...

Labels