STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Vector Table Offset Register behaviour

I'm using a STM32F401 that has its FLASH located at address 0x08000000.I'm trying to use the Vector Table Offset Register. I need to put the Vector Table at address 0x0800C000.My first question would be what do I need to put in VTOR?0x0800C000 (absol...

EGonc.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dear Sir or Madame, We are currently developing an application where the current consumption is very limited. We are using a "STM32L4S5VIT" Especially at the beginning( Boot process) the current consumption is very high.

What are the possibilities t reduce the current cosumption at the beginning. Can you give me some information about basic mechanisms to throttle the required power especially in the boot process. Is there a documentation available regarding to this ...

JBeez.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stuck at faults in CPU registers

Hi,Can somebody help me to understand the below thing?How to detect CPU registers stuck at faults? If CPU registers are stuck at fault, How can instruction send/stored in that register will be the actual one? I mean to test CPU register stuck at faul...

Anitha by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 I2C - is it possible for slave MCU device I2C interface to stop functioning while the rest of the I2C master MCU and attached devices carry on communicating happily?

I have an STM32F401 MCU acting as a master on its I2C1 port linked to a slave STM32F407 MCU, and a couple of DIO expanders (PCF8575). After a random period of between minutes and days the Master appears to stop updating the Slave MCU but continues to...

I2C wakeup sequence for ATSHA204A

The crypto chip ATSHA204A needs a >60us low pulse on the I2C SDA line to wakeup. After that pulse the SDA should be high for at least 2.5ms. How must the I2C be configured to create the described pulse? The attached pictures shows a transfer with ad...

Labels