STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! SPI4 error

Hi,I'm trying to use SPI to communicate between two boards. On the MASTER side, i am using the HAL_SPI_Transmit(&hspi4, (uint8_t*)TxData,sizeof(TxData),100); and on the slave side i have enabled the interrupt, HAL_SPI_Receive_IT(&hspi4,RxData,1); The...

IRodr.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extend RAM STM32F429

Hey,I have a discovery board (https://www.st.com/resource/en/data_brief/32f429idiscovery.pdf)This board has an on board 64 MBit SDRAM.Now i have read in other posts that RAM extension is not possible in an SPC line MCU. However what about the STM32F4...

Resolved! STM32H7 , how to set the "analog switch" for _C pins

Dear experts,I'm using Cube to assign pins for my stuff (yep...) and it offers some pins with _C sufix (PC2_C, PC3_C).From the RM0433 fig.75 I gather this is something with the "analog switch" and in order to use these _C pins as AF for some device (...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L010 and NXP NT3H2211 (I2C question)

Greetings everyone, I am trying to communicate with NT3H2211.My specific problem is marked red on the picture (everything else I manage to successfully send/receive). When reading data NT3H2211 wants to get " 7 bits SA and '1' " and then it will send...

JZida.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to select PSRAM compatible with STM32F407 FSMC ?

Hi,There are two points I want to understand them.first one:-I want to use PSRAM with STM32F407 FSMC when I used STM32cubeMX it support Muxed PSRAM only although, STM32F407 reference manual says that it support Multiplexed or nonmultiplexed PSRAM (...

MHass.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels