STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! How to reliably reset the microcomputer

MCU: STM32F769Thank you for helping.I may want to reset the microcontroller while the program is running.What kind of method is there to reliably reset the microcomputer in terms of software?Thank you.

Ebun.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F410CBT3 사용해서 SPI를 통해 EXTERNAL MEMORY 컨트롤

현재 개발중�?� 시스템�? STM32F410CBT3 MCU를 사용하여 SPI를 통해 EXTERNAL MEMORY를 컨트롤 하고 싶습니다. �?�성파�?��?� 저장해야 �?�기때문�? 용량�?� 많�?� 차지 합니다.​SPI를 �?�용하여 EXTERNAL MEMORY를 사용할수 있는 방법�?�​회신주시기 바�?니다.​�?사합니다.​

GGIL.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer input capture mode

hi, i am working with an example from the book Mastering STM32 written by Carmine Noviello.The example is the 6th of chapter11, it is about Input capture mode.I have a nucleo board STM32F401RE and i am building examples with STM32CUBEIDE tool.I have ...

FIann.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Friends, my goal is to send a float number and a string with uart and read it from the live expressions section. But the number and the text are intertwined. What should I do?

HAL_UART_Receive_IT(&huart2, rx_buffer, 10);   /* USER CODE END 2 */   /* Infinite loop */ /* USER CODE BEGIN WHILE */ while (1) { /* USER CODE END WHILE */   /* USER CODE BEGIN 3 */ HAL_UART_Transmit(&huart2, (uint8_t*)tx_buff...

Causes for ADC calibration not finishing?

I am porting a working project from an STM32F0 to an L0.For that I let CubeIDE generate init code for the new MCU and replaced stuff that changed in my code. (next to adapting my modified linker script and all that)The code gets stuck on waiting for ...

SKled.1 by Senior II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

What Xferoption should be selected in SMBUS for restart condition?What is Xferoption for restart condition with change in direction(write to read)?

/* List of XferOptions in usage of : * 1- Restart condition when direction change * 2- No Restart condition in other use cases */#define SMBUS_FIRST_FRAME      SMBUS_SOFTEND_MODE#define SMBUS_NEXT_FRAME     ((uint32_t(SMBUS_RELOAD_MODE|SMBUS_SOFTEND_...

VKamb.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32f2xx flash erase as painfull as it looks?

I am porting some code from stm32f105 to stm32f205.stm32f105´s memory is erased in 64 pages of 2kbytes (i can handle this)stm32f205´s memory is erased in 12 sectors of 42kbytes!!? (flash size is 512kB)(from stm32f2xx_hal_flash_ex.h)/** @defgroup FLAS...

Javier1 by Principal
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels