STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L011K4 watchdog does not always reset the device

I am using STM32L011K4 MCU and it says on errata that:"The IWDG must be configured so that the counter starts counting down and generates a reset when the end of count value is reached. In some cases, the configuration does not work, the IWDG remains...

JHaav.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio Streaming in Bluetooth LE 5.2

Hi,We are working on AR Headsets, for this we are looking for BLE Chips which supports LE Audio. Can you please suggest a MCU with DSP Audio and LE Audio with size limiting to 7x7mm.Thanks in Advance.

RGovi.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32476RG I2C mem write not seen in Memory read ?

Hi,Attached is the code where I am doing I2C write//I2C write in memory*/void I2C_write_mem(){ /*** Mac ID read I2C read***/  char MSG2[] = " start I2C3 write \n\r";       HAL_UART_Transmit(&huart5,(uint8_t*)MSG2,sizeof(MSG2),1000);       HAL_Delay...

RShiv.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

May & Scolfield

Looking for samples please -6-8 pcsSTM32H743XIH6 / STM32H747XIH6Automotive - OEMKind RegardsRic

RBarr.4 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I implement TCP/IP on the F746NG-Disco?

I referred to the example of 1.16.1 of F746G.The contents of MPU_Config() and System Clock_Config() have been copied. Ping test failed after applying rtOS (Stack Size = 256) and LWIP.The example is ping test, so there is no problem with the configura...

CHan.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels